Friday 1 January 2016

Giving directions

Giving directions

Asking somebody for directions


Questions you can ask about directions

Can you please tell me how I can get to Oxford Street?
Where is the nearest supermarket?
How can I get to the  local market?
I'm trying to get to Downing Street.
How do I get to the office?
What's the best way to get to your house next ?
Where is Mc Donalds can you tell me please?



Do you think you can understand directions? Try the game!

Game 2

Giving directions 

It is on the left
It is on the right
It is straight on
opposite
near
next to
between
at the end of Oxford street
on the corner of James road
at the end of Stanley Street
Behind the Petrol station
in front of the Mall
just around the corner from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write to Mrs Locke here! (anonymous users)