Wednesday 7 December 2011

Talk about your possessions, your family, your body : have got



Positive                     (short form)


I have got                    I've got
You have got              You've got
He/she/it has got         He/she/it's got 


We have got                We've got
You have got               You've got
They have got              They've got


Negative


I haven’t got 
You haven’t got 
He/she/it hasn’t got 


We haven’t got 
You haven’t got 
They haven’t got 


Questions


Have I got? 
Have you got? 
Has he/she/it got? 


Have we got? 
Have you got? 
Have they got? 


Shorts answers


Yes, I have. 
No, you haven’t. 
Yes, he/she/it has. 
No, we haven’t. 
Yes, you have. 
No, they haven’t.



The little boy has got a  baby dog.


 


Practise using "have got". Click here for the exercise.


BE or HAVE GOT? Can you choose the right one?

Have or Have got? Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write to Mrs Locke here! (anonymous users)